How many Americans believe in love at first sight? How many have been ghosted? In this Valentine’s Day episode of “The United Stats of America,” host Galen Druke quizzes people in New York City’s Washington Square Park on all things love, dating and relationships.
More in The United Stats Of America
- How Many Americans Want Student Loan Forgiveness? May 27, 2022
- How Many Americans Think They Are Their Parents’ Favorite Child? Apr 8, 2022
- Who Is America’s Favorite Actor? Mar 24, 2022
- How Many Americans Adopted A Pet During The Pandemic? Mar 9, 2022
- Why Biden Is Losing Support Among Voters Of Color Sep 11, 2023
- Should We Trust Polls Campaigns Leak To The Press? Sep 6, 2023
You are now subscribed!