How many people are satisfied with life in America today? How many plan to quit their jobs in the next year? In this episode of “The United Stats of America,” host Galen Druke heads to New York’s Times Square to ask Americans what’s changed for them since the pandemic began two years ago.
More in The United Stats Of America
- How Many Americans Want Student Loan Forgiveness? May 27, 2022
- How Many Americans Think They Are Their Parents’ Favorite Child? Apr 8, 2022
- Who Is America’s Favorite Actor? Mar 24, 2022
- What Americans Think About Love Feb 11, 2022
- There Are Actually Some Big Elections Happening In 2023 Jan 30, 2023
- What Would It Mean If South Carolina Voted First In The Democratic Primary Jan 30, 2023
You are now subscribed!