Will this election be a replay of 2016, with President Trump unexpectedly winning Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania? FiveThirtyEight Politics podcast host Galen Druke says that 2020 is shaping up to be a very different race in the Midwest.
More in 2020 Election
- Latino Voters Moved To Trump Because Of COVID And ‘Socialism’ Feb 3, 2022
- In March 2020, Biden Went From Underdog To Presumptive Nominee In 72 Hours Mar 11, 2021
- Women Of Color Have Always Been In Politics. Now They Are Changing Congress. Feb 26, 2021
- The Pandemic And The Attack On The Capitol Will Likely Define Trump’s Presidency Jan 19, 2021
- Why Biden Is Losing Support Among Voters Of Color Sep 11, 2023
- Should We Trust Polls Campaigns Leak To The Press? Sep 6, 2023
Want the latest politics news? Get it in your inbox.
You are now subscribed!