Republicans have called this impeachment inquiry “unfair” to President Trump. Is it? FiveThirtyEight reporter Amelia Thomson-DeVeaux has been reporting on the inquiry and examining what rights the president has during the impeachment process. In this video, she talks about what the constitution says and what precedents have been set by past impeachment inquiries.
More in Impeachment
- Why Some Republicans Voted To Convict Trump And Others Didn't Feb 16, 2021
- How Democrats Are Trying To Convince Republican Senators To Convict Trump Feb 12, 2021
- What To Expect From The Senate Impeachment Trial Feb 8, 2021
- Trump Leaves The White House Today, More Unpopular Than Ever Jan 20, 2021
- Why Biden Is Losing Support Among Voters Of Color Sep 11, 2023
- Should We Trust Polls Campaigns Leak To The Press? Sep 6, 2023
Want the latest politics news? Get it in your inbox.
You are now subscribed!