In part one of this installment of the FiveThirtyEight Politics podcast the team analyzes a new poll from YouGov that breaks down why 78 percent of Americans say they have changed their mind on one or more political issues over the course of their lives.
More in Politics Podcast
- The Model Always Had Its Doubts About The Red Wave Feb 7, 2023
- Americans Are Lonely. That Has Political Consequences. Feb 2, 2023
- There Are Actually Some Big Elections Happening In 2023 Jan 30, 2023
- What Would It Mean If South Carolina Voted First In The Democratic Primary Jan 30, 2023
- Will Tyre Nichols's Murder Finally Make Congress Do Something About Police Reform? Jan 31, 2023
- Do GOP Leaders Want Trump In 2024? Jan 30, 2023
Want the latest politics news? Get it in your inbox.
You are now subscribed!