The FiveThirtyEight 2022 midterm forecast is live, and it shows that Republicans are strong favorites to win the House while the Senate is a toss-up between the two parties. In the first “Model Talk” episode of the 2022 midterm cycle, Nate Silver and Galen Druke discuss the factors behind that forecast.
More in Politics Podcast
- Why Biden Is Losing Support Among Voters Of Color Sep 11, 2023
- Should We Trust Polls Campaigns Leak To The Press? Sep 6, 2023
- What The GOP Primary Looks Like In The Early States Aug 21, 2023
- Three Georgia Law Professors Weigh In On Trump's Latest Indictment Aug 15, 2023
- How Well Can You Tell The 2024 GOP Candidates Apart? Aug 22, 2023
- What's The Deal With The GOP Debate Criteria? Aug 17, 2023
Want the latest politics news? Get it in your inbox.
You are now subscribed!