In this installment of the FiveThirtyEight Politics podcast, the crew discusses why the Republican National Committee chose to censure Reps. Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger and how different wings of the party view the violent events of Jan. 6, 2021. They also discuss the causes of hyperinflation, as Democrats and Republicans cite different culprits for the highest rate of inflation in 40 years. Plus, the gang tries to guess what Americans think about love and relationships in a Valentine’s Day-themed game.
More in Politics Podcast
- Why Biden Is Losing Support Among Voters Of Color Sep 11, 2023
- Should We Trust Polls Campaigns Leak To The Press? Sep 6, 2023
- What The GOP Primary Looks Like In The Early States Aug 21, 2023
- Three Georgia Law Professors Weigh In On Trump's Latest Indictment Aug 15, 2023
- How Well Can You Tell The 2024 GOP Candidates Apart? Aug 22, 2023
- What's The Deal With The GOP Debate Criteria? Aug 17, 2023
Want the latest politics news? Get it in your inbox.
You are now subscribed!