In this installment of the FiveThirtyEight Politics podcast, the crew discusses why the Kansas amendment that would have ended state constitutional rights to abortion failed by such a wide margin. They also consider whether the issue of abortion will motivate voters in other elections this fall and look at the primary winners in Arizona, Missouri, Michigan and Washington.
More in Politics Podcast
- Why Biden Is Losing Support Among Voters Of Color Sep 11, 2023
- Should We Trust Polls Campaigns Leak To The Press? Sep 6, 2023
- What The GOP Primary Looks Like In The Early States Aug 21, 2023
- Three Georgia Law Professors Weigh In On Trump's Latest Indictment Aug 15, 2023
- How Well Can You Tell The 2024 GOP Candidates Apart? Aug 22, 2023
- What's The Deal With The GOP Debate Criteria? Aug 17, 2023
Want the latest politics news? Get it in your inbox.
You are now subscribed!