President Biden delivered his second State of the Union address on Tuesday to a newly divided Congress. It was his first big national speech since the midterms and a preview of the arguments he could make in his likely 2024 reelection bid. In the installment of the FiveThirtyEight Politics Podcast, the crew discusses the arguments Biden laid out and where he stands with American voters two years into his presidency.
More in Politics Podcast
- Why Biden Is Losing Support Among Voters Of Color Sep 11, 2023
- Should We Trust Polls Campaigns Leak To The Press? Sep 6, 2023
- What The GOP Primary Looks Like In The Early States Aug 21, 2023
- Three Georgia Law Professors Weigh In On Trump's Latest Indictment Aug 15, 2023
- How Well Can You Tell The 2024 GOP Candidates Apart? Aug 22, 2023
- What's The Deal With The GOP Debate Criteria? Aug 17, 2023
Want the latest politics news? Get it in your inbox.
You are now subscribed!