Because Ketanji Brown Jackson is expected to be confirmed by the Senate, this week’s hearings were more about politics. In this installment of the FiveThirtyEight Politics podcast, Galen Druke and Amelia Thomson-DeVeaux discuss the messages that senators sent and whether we were able to glean anything about what kind of justice Jackson would be.
More in Politics Podcast
- Americans Are Lonely. That Has Political Consequences. Feb 2, 2023
- There Are Actually Some Big Elections Happening In 2023 Jan 30, 2023
- What Would It Mean If South Carolina Voted First In The Democratic Primary Jan 30, 2023
- Do GOP Leaders Want Trump In 2024? Jan 30, 2023
- Will Tyre Nichols's Murder Finally Make Congress Do Something About Police Reform? Jan 31, 2023
- How The Baby Boom Changed American Politics Jan 26, 2023
Want the latest politics news? Get it in your inbox.
You are now subscribed!