In this installment of the FiveThirtyEight Politics podcast, senior legal reporter Amelia Thomson-DeVeaux speaks with Galen Druke about the Supreme Court justices’ arguments for overturning Roe v. Wade, where the legal debate goes next and how this decision contrasts with and complements U.S. public opinion on abortion.
More in Politics Podcast
- Why Biden Is Losing Support Among Voters Of Color Sep 11, 2023
- Should We Trust Polls Campaigns Leak To The Press? Sep 6, 2023
- What The GOP Primary Looks Like In The Early States Aug 21, 2023
- Three Georgia Law Professors Weigh In On Trump's Latest Indictment Aug 15, 2023
- How Well Can You Tell The 2024 GOP Candidates Apart? Aug 22, 2023
- What's The Deal With The GOP Debate Criteria? Aug 17, 2023
Want the latest politics news? Get it in your inbox.
You are now subscribed!