Galen Druke speaks to senior writer Perry Bacon Jr. about the Senate runoff elections in Georgia, where campaigning is already underway. They also discuss how Trump, Biden and other politicians in both parties could play a role in the runoffs, set to take place on January 5.
More in Georgia Senate Runoff
- Why Warnock Won Where Other Democrats Lost Dec 7, 2022
- The Georgia Runoff Could Be Bad For Trump In 2024 Dec 6, 2022
- Will Warnock Or Walker Win The Georgia Runoff? Dec 6, 2022
- If Biden Doesn't Run In 2024, Who Will? Nov 28, 2022
- Why Biden Is Losing Support Among Voters Of Color Sep 11, 2023
- Should We Trust Polls Campaigns Leak To The Press? Sep 6, 2023
Want the latest politics news? Get it in your inbox.
You are now subscribed!