Hours before we freeze the FiveThirtyEight midterm forecast tonight, it shows that Republicans are in a dead heat for the Senate and are favored to win the House. In this installment of “Model Talk” for the FiveThirtyEight Politics podcast, Nate Silver and Galen Druke reflect on the many twists and turns of the 2022 campaign so far, including the most salient policy issues and what the final results could tell us about pollsters’ performance this cycle. Lastly, they answer listener questions and talk about which states they’ll be watching closely on election night.
More in 2022 Election
- Why Is Biden Moving To The Political Center? Mar 23, 2023
- The Polls Got It Right In 2022. Here Are The Pollsters To Trust. Mar 10, 2023
- Will Democrats Rally Behind President Biden In 2024? Feb 27, 2023
- The Model Always Had Its Doubts About The Red Wave Feb 7, 2023
- Why Biden Is Losing Support Among Voters Of Color Sep 11, 2023
- Should We Trust Polls Campaigns Leak To The Press? Sep 6, 2023
Want the latest politics news? Get it in your inbox.
You are now subscribed!