The FiveThirtyEight Politics podcast held a live taping at The Bell House in Brooklyn on Wednesday night, its first return to a live venue in New York City since the pandemic. Nate Silver and Galen Druke dissect a recent poll suggesting 30 percent of New Yorkers want to leave the state, challenge ChatGPT to see if it can replace their jobs and discuss the current state of the 2024 Republican primary. They also welcome a surprise guest and an audience member to play a round of New York City-themed trivia.
More in Politics Podcast
- Why Biden Is Losing Support Among Voters Of Color Sep 11, 2023
- Should We Trust Polls Campaigns Leak To The Press? Sep 6, 2023
- What The GOP Primary Looks Like In The Early States Aug 21, 2023
- Three Georgia Law Professors Weigh In On Trump's Latest Indictment Aug 15, 2023
- How Well Can You Tell The 2024 GOP Candidates Apart? Aug 22, 2023
- What's The Deal With The GOP Debate Criteria? Aug 17, 2023
Want the latest politics news? Get it in your inbox.
You are now subscribed!