Donald Trump’s 8-percentage-point improvement among Latino voters between 2016 and 2020 was one of the most notable outcomes of the last presidential election. In Part 2 of this installment of the FiveThirtyEight Politics podcast, Galen Druke speaks with Carlos Odio of Equis Research about the recent polling from The New York Times and Siena College on which party Latino voters are choosing in the upcoming midterm elections.
More in Politics Podcast
- Americans Are Lonely. That Has Political Consequences. Feb 2, 2023
- There Are Actually Some Big Elections Happening In 2023 Jan 30, 2023
- What Would It Mean If South Carolina Voted First In The Democratic Primary Jan 30, 2023
- Do GOP Leaders Want Trump In 2024? Jan 30, 2023
- Will Tyre Nichols's Murder Finally Make Congress Do Something About Police Reform? Jan 31, 2023
- How The Baby Boom Changed American Politics Jan 26, 2023
Want the latest politics news? Get it in your inbox.
You are now subscribed!