On this episode of the FiveThirtyEight Politics podcast, we analyze data showing that the number of people registering to vote has fallen off a cliff during the coronavirus pandemic and discuss what that means for the November election.
More in Politics Podcast
- There Are Actually Some Big Elections Happening In 2023 Jan 30, 2023
- What Would It Mean If South Carolina Voted First In The Democratic Primary Jan 30, 2023
- Do GOP Leaders Want Trump In 2024? Jan 30, 2023
- How The Baby Boom Changed American Politics Jan 26, 2023
- Will Tyre Nichols's Murder Finally Make Congress Do Something About Police Reform? Jan 31, 2023
- Who’s Favored To Win The Oscars This Year? Jan 24, 2023
Want the latest politics news? Get it in your inbox.
You are now subscribed!