As the House Select Committee for Jan. 6 publishes its final report, the FiveThirtyEight Politics podcast crew considers what the committee’s impact has been on American politics and former President Donald Trump’s standing with voters. They also look ahead to how the Department of Justice will navigate the complexities of deciding whether to bring charges against Trump and how a Republican majority in the House could respond.
More in Politics Podcast
- Why Biden Is Losing Support Among Voters Of Color Sep 11, 2023
- Should We Trust Polls Campaigns Leak To The Press? Sep 6, 2023
- What The GOP Primary Looks Like In The Early States Aug 21, 2023
- Three Georgia Law Professors Weigh In On Trump's Latest Indictment Aug 15, 2023
- How Well Can You Tell The 2024 GOP Candidates Apart? Aug 22, 2023
- What's The Deal With The GOP Debate Criteria? Aug 17, 2023
Want the latest politics news? Get it in your inbox.
You are now subscribed!