As the House Select Committee for Jan. 6 publishes its final report, the FiveThirtyEight Politics podcast crew considers what the committee’s impact has been on American politics and former President Donald Trump’s standing with voters. They also look ahead to how the Department of Justice will navigate the complexities of deciding whether to bring charges against Trump and how a Republican majority in the House could respond.
More in Politics Podcast
- The Model Always Had Its Doubts About The Red Wave Feb 7, 2023
- Americans Are Lonely. That Has Political Consequences. Feb 2, 2023
- There Are Actually Some Big Elections Happening In 2023 Jan 30, 2023
- What Would It Mean If South Carolina Voted First In The Democratic Primary Jan 30, 2023
- Will Tyre Nichols's Murder Finally Make Congress Do Something About Police Reform? Jan 31, 2023
- Do GOP Leaders Want Trump In 2024? Jan 30, 2023
Want the latest politics news? Get it in your inbox.
You are now subscribed!