Sen. Bernie Sanders has seen positive movement in both Iowa and New Hampshire as some new polls have dropped. Could he win both states? And if so, what would that mean for his chances of winning the nomination?
More in 2020 Democratic Primary
- The Mysterious Case Of 2020's Polling Error Jul 28, 2021
- What's At Stake For Sanders In Today's Primaries? Mar 10, 2020
- Do You Buy That ... Michigan Is Make-Or-Break For Bernie Sanders? Mar 9, 2020
- Confidence Interval: Sanders Still Has A Shot Mar 7, 2020
- Why Biden Is Losing Support Among Voters Of Color Sep 11, 2023
- Should We Trust Polls Campaigns Leak To The Press? Sep 6, 2023
Want the latest politics news? Get it in your inbox.
You are now subscribed!