It’s another installment of Confidence Interval, where we make a persuasive case for a hot take we’ve been hearing … and then reveal how confident we really feel about the idea. This time, politics podcast host and producer Galen Druke wonders how likely it is that Democrats will win the trifecta — that is, win the presidency, gain control of the Senate and maintain control of the House this November.
More in Confidence Interval
- Confidence Interval: Will Biden’s Supreme Court Pick Motivate Republican Voters More Than Democrats? Feb 18, 2022
- Confidence Interval: Will Biden Make Kamala Harris His Supreme Court Nominee? Jan 31, 2022
- Will We See More Celebrities Run For Office In 2022? May 24, 2021
- Confidence Interval: Will Andrew Yang Be The Next Mayor Of New York City? Apr 13, 2021
- Why Biden Is Losing Support Among Voters Of Color Sep 11, 2023
- Should We Trust Polls Campaigns Leak To The Press? Sep 6, 2023
Want the latest politics news? Get it in your inbox.
You are now subscribed!