In Part 2 of this installment of the FiveThirtyEight Politics podcast, the team breaks down how the latest economic debate — if the U.S. is entering a recession — could affect the midterm elections.
More in Politics Podcast
- Why Biden Is Losing Support Among Voters Of Color Sep 11, 2023
- Should We Trust Polls Campaigns Leak To The Press? Sep 6, 2023
- What The GOP Primary Looks Like In The Early States Aug 21, 2023
- Three Georgia Law Professors Weigh In On Trump's Latest Indictment Aug 15, 2023
- How Well Can You Tell The 2024 GOP Candidates Apart? Aug 22, 2023
- What's The Deal With The GOP Debate Criteria? Aug 17, 2023
Want the latest politics news? Get it in your inbox.
You are now subscribed!