Every four years, the media descends on New Hampshire to cover the state’s primary. Who are these New Hampshire voters that the media cares so much about — and who can have such a big effect on which candidate ultimately wins the nomination?
More in New Hampshire Primary
- How Much Do Iowa And New Hampshire Actually Matter? Feb 10, 2020
- GOP Deathmatch: Three Men Will Enter. The Winner Will Probably Lose To Trump Anyway. Feb 11, 2016
- Bernie Sanders Needs More Than The Tie He Got In Iowa Feb 2, 2016
- Is The Bernie Sanders Surge Real? Jan 20, 2016
- Why Biden Is Losing Support Among Voters Of Color Sep 11, 2023
- Should We Trust Polls Campaigns Leak To The Press? Sep 6, 2023
Want the latest politics news? Get it in your inbox.
You are now subscribed!