It’s been a busy week of political news, with several states going to the ballot box on Tuesday and major allegations about a candidate’s past sexual conduct in the Alabama Senate race. In the video above, we try to make sense of what Trump’s approval rating can tell us about Tuesday’s results and what might come next in Alabama.
More in The Forecaster
- The Moore Allegations Haven’t Changed How People See Trump Nov 17, 2017
- It'll Take Some Time Before The Mueller Indictments Affect Trump's Approval Rating Nov 3, 2017
- What The Last Four Weeks Did To Trump's Approval Rating Oct 27, 2017
- Trump Again Has The Lowest Approval Rating In Modern Times Oct 13, 2017
- Why Biden Is Losing Support Among Voters Of Color Sep 11, 2023
- Should We Trust Polls Campaigns Leak To The Press? Sep 6, 2023
Want the latest politics news? Get it in your inbox.
You are now subscribed!