The Supreme Court’s conservative majority ruled that the right to bear arms in public is protected by the Second Amendment. This means that it could soon be much easier to carry a handgun on the streets of New York or Los Angeles. What will Americans think of the decision?
More in Supreme Court
- How Impactful Was This Supreme Court Term? Jul 3, 2023
- What's With RFK Jr.'s Double-Digit Polling? Jun 26, 2023
- Where The Fight Over Medication Abortion Goes From Here Apr 18, 2023
- Voting Rights In North Carolina Could Hinge On Its Supreme Court Election Oct 12, 2022
- Why Biden Is Losing Support Among Voters Of Color Sep 11, 2023
- Should We Trust Polls Campaigns Leak To The Press? Sep 6, 2023
Want the latest politics news? Get it in your inbox.
You are now subscribed!