The races for governor in both Florida and New York have clear favorites, according to our forecast. But who wins — and by how much — could be telling indicators of where each party is headed in these midterms.
More in 2022 Election
- The Model Always Had Its Doubts About The Red Wave Feb 7, 2023
- Do You Buy That ... Young Voters Handed Democrats Wins In Close Races? Jan 3, 2023
- What I've Learned After Seven Years Of Making The Politics Podcast Dec 19, 2022
- Where Americans Voted To Protect Abortion Rights In The Midterms Dec 5, 2022
- What’s The Deal With Political Trifectas? Feb 9, 2023
- The State Of The Union Was A Preview Of Biden's Likely Reelection Campaign Feb 8, 2023
Want the latest politics news? Get it in your inbox.
You are now subscribed!