The races for governor in both Florida and New York have clear favorites, according to our forecast. But who wins — and by how much — could be telling indicators of where each party is headed in these midterms.
More in 2022 Election
- Why Is Biden Moving To The Political Center? Mar 23, 2023
- The Polls Got It Right In 2022. Here Are The Pollsters To Trust. Mar 10, 2023
- Will Democrats Rally Behind President Biden In 2024? Feb 27, 2023
- The Model Always Had Its Doubts About The Red Wave Feb 7, 2023
- Why Biden Is Losing Support Among Voters Of Color Sep 11, 2023
- Should We Trust Polls Campaigns Leak To The Press? Sep 6, 2023
Want the latest politics news? Get it in your inbox.
You are now subscribed!