In Part II of the FiveThirtyEight Politics podcast, senior writer Amelia Thomson-DeVeaux chats with Galen Druke about Ketanji Brown Jackson, President Biden’s nomination to replace Justice Stephen Breyer, and how she could shake up the U.S. Supreme Court.
More in Supreme Court
- How Impactful Was This Supreme Court Term? Jul 3, 2023
- What's With RFK Jr.'s Double-Digit Polling? Jun 26, 2023
- Where The Fight Over Medication Abortion Goes From Here Apr 18, 2023
- Voting Rights In North Carolina Could Hinge On Its Supreme Court Election Oct 12, 2022
- Why Biden Is Losing Support Among Voters Of Color Sep 11, 2023
- Should We Trust Polls Campaigns Leak To The Press? Sep 6, 2023
Want the latest politics news? Get it in your inbox.
You are now subscribed!