In part 1 of the FiveThirtyEight Politics podcast, the crew debates if Americans really do move to Canada, or to different U.S. states, for political reasons.
More in 2022 Election
- Do You Buy That ... Young Voters Handed Democrats Wins In Close Races? Jan 3, 2023
- What I've Learned After Seven Years Of Making The Politics Podcast Dec 19, 2022
- Where Americans Voted To Protect Abortion Rights In The Midterms Dec 5, 2022
- Who Will Have The Advantage In The Georgia Runoff? Nov 14, 2022
- Americans Are Lonely. That Has Political Consequences. Feb 2, 2023
- Will Tyre Nichols's Murder Finally Make Congress Do Something About Police Reform? Jan 31, 2023
Want the latest politics news? Get it in your inbox.
You are now subscribed!