I’m aboard a plane right now on my way to Washington, DC, but here’s what I’m hoping we can get out for you over the next 30 hours or so…
1. Two more presidential polling updates, one sometime later today, and then one sometime around noontime on Tuesday.
2. One last senate polling update, probably late tonight.
3. A primer on why you should absolutely, positively ignore exit polls.
4. A review of the early voting numbers and their effects on the polling.
5. Some kind of county-by-county benchmarking for a handful of key battleground states.
6. More goodies from Sean, possibly including a very special guest for our Road to 270 feature on Virginia.