In Part 3 of this installment of the FiveThirtyEight Politics podcast, the team analyzes how an educational divide is currently shaping American politics and how a college diploma can influence an individuals’ beliefs and preferences.
More in 2022 Election
- Do You Buy That ... Young Voters Handed Democrats Wins In Close Races? Jan 3, 2023
- What I've Learned After Seven Years Of Making The Politics Podcast Dec 19, 2022
- Where Americans Voted To Protect Abortion Rights In The Midterms Dec 5, 2022
- Who Will Have The Advantage In The Georgia Runoff? Nov 14, 2022
- There Are Actually Some Big Elections Happening In 2023 Jan 30, 2023
- What Would It Mean If South Carolina Voted First In The Democratic Primary Jan 30, 2023
Want the latest politics news? Get it in your inbox.
You are now subscribed!